Position: Direct Sales Representative
Are you interested in helping senior leaders better manage the risks of their business? Join Security Weaver today!
The Direct Sales Representative is responsible for managing a well-defined sales process working with the Inside Sales Representative within an assigned geography to build a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities and win business. In this role you will be responsible to meet or exceed an annual sales quota on software licenses and first year support fees. You must achieve your sales quota working in a team environment, recording in Security Weaver’s CRM database, timely and robust customer and partner information. You will be responsible for working with your Inside Sales Representative to coordinate all account activities as you progress them through the Security Weaver Sales Process. This position will manage a designated territory by knowing the market, knowing the customer and knowing the ideal prospect to effectively close business. The Direct Sales Representative will provide accurate forecasts and prospect daily in accordance with sales objectives. The Direct Sales Representative will utilize a consultative sales approach to conduct customer needs analysis and uncover business problems to direct companies to the right solutions within the Security Weaver Product Portfolio. The Direct Sales Representative will participate in networking and training events, as needed.
- Sell Security Weaver Software to net new customers. Upsell Security Weaver Software to existing Security Weaver customers.
- Continuously identify opportunities for customer development and revenue growth.
- Work with the Inside Sales Representative as required to engage in cold-call prospecting to nurture clients to create net new opportunities.
- Develop opportunities through cold-call prospecting, leads driven via webinars, email promotions, trade shows and events, web enquiries and phone enquiries etc. using consultative sales skills.
- Execute an entrepreneurial approach - Initiate proactive outbound phone follow up calls to lay the groundwork, develop the foundation to nurture prospects into opportunities in the long run.
- Responsible for achievement of quarterly, year-to-date and annual sales goals/targets.
- Execute Direct Sales Partner strategy to generate net new opportunities.
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help generate new prospects/opportunities.
- Ensure opportunities are qualified properly and in accordance with internal rules of engagement.
- Utilize CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
- Ensure internal rules of engagement and other processes are followed at all times.
- Escalate issues and concerns when appropriate.
- Comply with company policies and procedures. Complete additional duties as specified to include but not limited to – commission claims, reporting and training team members.
- Ability and willingness to work late night and early morning hours. Prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced team environment.
- Provide weekly updates to management on sales activities, results and forecasts.
- Minimum 5+ years inside sales experience in a B2B commercial software inside sales role.
- Experience in selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and large enterprises including Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies in an inside sales environment is required.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Excellent business writing skills are a must.
- Ability to generate accurate forecasts to properly project quarterly and yearly sales.
- Experience generating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals in most recent role is a must.
- Experience using consultative sales skills in most recent role is required.
- Strong ability to manage the sales cycle from start to finish by leading prospect from enquiry to close. Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Basic computer knowledge required. Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes and procedures.
- Ability to work shifts, additional hours at quarter end or based on business needs.
- Travel may be required occasionally based on business needs.
- Knowledge of and experience selling GRC software or selling in a big four accounting practice a significant plus.
Contact: Stephen DuBravac