Position: Inside Sales Representative
Want to be part of an industry that is defining modern business? Want to use cutting edge technologies in your sales activities? Join Security Weaver and start today!
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible working with the Director of Business Development and the Inside Sales Lead within an assigned geography to build a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Direct Sales Representative(s) in your territory(s) to meet or exceeding an annual sales quota on software licenses and first year support fees. You must achieve your sales quota working in a team environment, recording in Security Weaver’s CRM database, timely and robust customer and partner information. You will be responsible for working with the Director of Business Development and Inside Sales Lead based in the U.S. to coordinate all account activities as you progress them through the Security Weaver Sales Process.
- Continuously identify opportunities for customer development and revenue growth.
- Engage in cold-call prospecting to nurture clients to create net new opportunities. Responsible for meeting call volume targets as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develop opportunities through cold-call prospecting, leads driven via webinars, email promotions, trade shows and events, web enquiries and phone enquiries etc. using consultative sales skills.
- Responsible for implementing call quality processes and implementing specific call guidelines.
- Execute an entrepreneurial approach - Initiate proactive outbound phone follow up calls to lay the groundwork, develop the foundation to nurture prospects into opportunities in the long run.
- Responsible for achievement of quarterly, year-to-date and annual sales goals/targets.
- Execute Inside Sales Partner strategy to generate net new opportunities.
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help generate new prospects/opportunities.
- Ensure opportunities are qualified properly and ensure referral to Direct Sales Representative as appropriate and in accordance with internal rules of engagement.
- Utilize CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
- Escalate issues and concerns when appropriate.
- Comply with company policies and procedures. Complete additional duties as specified to include but not limited to – commission claims, reporting and training team members.
- Ability and willingness to work late night and early morning hours. Prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced team environment.
- Provide weekly updates to management on sales activities, results and forecasts.
- Minimum 3+ years inside sales experience in a B2B commercial software inside sales role.
- Bi-lingual candidates preferred with strong business vocabulary in a second language such as Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese or other Asian or European language.
- Experience in selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and large enterprises including Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies in an inside sales environment is required.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals in most recent role is mandatory. Excellent business writing skills is a must.
- Ability to generate accurate forecasts to properly project quarterly and yearly sales. Experience generating 3x to 4x pipelines for B2B sales deals in most recent role is a must.
- Experience using consultative sales skills in most recent role is required. Experience adhering to call-scripts, guidelines to meet/exceed goals of weekly and monthly call coaching sessions.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Basic computer knowledge required. Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes and procedures.
- Ability to work shifts, additional hours at quarter end or based on business needs.
- Travel may be required occasionally based on business needs.
- Knowledge of and experience selling GRC software a plus.
Contact: Stephen DuBravac