Position: Marketing Specialist
Want to do world class marketing? Want to hone both your quantitative and qualitative skills? Willing to work hard? Security Weaver is hiring a Marketing Specialist.
From internet marketing expertise to creative lead generation and onto rich content development, the Marketing Specialist will work with Product Management and Sales to make a difference in the world, especially in the GRC market. Marketing Specialists are special at Security Weaver as we pride ourselves on developing world class talent in this functional area. Marketing Specialists are great communicators, turning technical product information into insightful resources for market consumption and sales enablement, turning market signals into compelling pricing, packaging, positioning, and product recommendations, and conveying insights to GRC practitioners. Marketing Specialists are sharp analysts who can use web analytics to make smart changes to websites, who can run experiments to validate content, and who can make data driven decisions to optimize the ROI of marketing spend. Marketing Specialists understand the lead generation process and know how to use marketing automation systems to find, nurture, and qualify leads. In short our Marketing Specialists work hard, make a difference, and learn a great deal along the way.
- Engage others through writing. You will be creating product and solution collateral (e.g. printed and multi-media) to drive sales, you will write blogs to build community, and you will roll out changes to messaging in various media (including website, solution briefs, datasheets, and white papers) as per the editorial calendar.
- Enable the sales force. You will be responsible for enabling sales teams and that means creating, adapting, and enabling others to present materials for specific events and venues.
- Be a design genius. You will own ensuring that key positioning messages are conveyed graphically in all assets and at every event in a way that reinforces Security Weaver's distinctive branding.
- Turn SecurityWeaver.com into a virtual lead generating tsunami -- includes managing AdWords, SEO, and analytics as well as a solid understanding of automated marketing.
- Continually Improve. If you don't want to learn, if you don't want to improve, if you don't want to make our team the poster child for the best marketing group on the planet, then please visit one of our competitors as they seem to like mediocrity.
- Manage content marketing assets effectively and continuously so that they are always fresh and relevant.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, Marketing, English, Journalism, or a related field that makes our team think you have some ability to do world class leading-edge marketing.
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience, or proof you can do the job.
- Quick learner especially regarding the market for enterprise Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) software.
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously without dropping assignments or missing deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with a cross functional team to map product concepts and ideas to business use cases.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, customers, and subject matter experts
- Good understanding of SEO and web analytics
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- A happy person, who is flexible, and does what they say they will do.
- Two of the candidates writing samples will be reviewed as part of the interview process
- You will work at the leading edge of marketing best practices and consequently will know more than the average marketing specialist and be positioned for a superior career.
Contact: Stephen DuBravac