Position: Senior Security Weaver Technical Analyst
Must have experience with GRC Tools.
Provide technical expertise, leadership, & consultative support to Security Weaver clients, prospects, partners and internal sales teams. Work with Security Weaver Technical Team, Customers and Partners to install, configure and implement all Security Weaver Products. Provide pre-sales support to the Security Weaver Sales Teams, including providing detailed product demonstrations, analyzing requirements, providing solution recommendations and answering RFPs. Collaborate with the technical team on overall product portfolio and related road map(s). Work with the Security Weaver technical support team based in the U.S., Europe and India to provide customer support and resolve technical support issues.
- BS in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related degree or equivalent experience.
- SAP Release ECC 6.0 and BI 7.0 with in depth Basis knowledge of both ABAP and JAVA stacks at various versions.
- 5 years experience in SAP security design, implementation, and administration across all areas of SAP (R/3, BI, SRM, CCM, XI, SCM, and Portal).
- Working knowledge of SAP GRC or (RAR, CUP, SPM) or similar tools and segregation of duties tasks or management of system roles
- Previous experience implementing SAPGRC 10 or similar products
- Experience with designing, developing an implementing interfaces to 3rd party technologies Strong problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail Strong communication skills (both written and oral).
- Must be able to articulate complex technical issues
- Ability to produce polished and effective communications documents
- Ability to work as a team member as well as independently Proficient with Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Experience using consultative sales skills in most recent role is required.
- Travel required up to 80%
- Knowledge of and experience selling GRC software or selling in a big four accounting practice a significant plus
Contact: Stephen DuBravac