Last modified: September 2015.
Your privacy is important to Security Weaver. We want to provide you with the best service possible. In order to provide appropriate service and information, we may need to collect information. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://www.securityweaver.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On this Website.
· In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Security Weaver or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
· any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
2. Information We Collection About You and How We Collect It.
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
· that is about you, but does not identify you; and
· about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We may collect this information:
· directly from you when you provide it to us; and
· automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
3. Information You Provide Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including forms in connection with employment with Security Weaver. This also includes information provided at the time of subscribing to one of our services, posting material or requesting further services.
· Business names, address, sales leads, contact information for third parties that may include individuals names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, which some of this information may contain personal information, but typically will be business related only.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Information in connection with sales leads through our Website.
· Information you provide when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem/comment or ask a question using our Website.
4. How We Use Your Information.
We use the information we collect in an effort to provide better services to you. Some of the ways we use your information include:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
· To improve the value of our website based on usage statistics.
· To improve the content value of the emails we send.
· To improve customer support.
· To reduce the costs associated with routing inquiries and responding to requests.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
5. Disclosure of Your Information.
Security Weaver does not sell, rent, or lease any of your information to third parties. From time to time we may share your information with business partners when deemed necessary.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To our channel and sales partners.
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Security Weaver’s assets.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Security Weaver, our customers or others.
6. Data Security.
Security Weaver protects the information it collects and works to keep it private. We have taken various precautions such as implementing material access and security controls on all customer and employee data. However, as with any website, no controls are absolute and there are various risks due to the nature of networks. As a result, your information may be accessed by those whom neither of us intended to let see it. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
7. Updating Your Information.
If the contact information we have for you is incorrect and you'd like to update it, please send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to help you make any changes needed.
8. Third Party Websites.
This privacy statement only applies to the Security Weaver Website and not to any third-party website.
9. Your Email Preferences.
You can change your email preferences by clicking here. If you'd like to unsubscribe from any of Security Weaver email lists, you can do so on the email preferences page or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the emails you have received.
10. Automatic Data Collection Technology.
11. Social Media Pages.
It is important to keep in mind that posts made to social media pages, forums, blogs, message boards, and/or newsgroups are public. You should use extreme caution when making posts to avoid disclosing any personal information you do not wish to be made public. Security Weaver will remove any posts it deems offensive.
12. Your California Privacy Rights.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed personal information (as defined under that statute) of that California resident, for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the categories of personal information that was disclosed to them. If you are a California resident and you wish to make such a request, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at Security Weaver, 119 E 200 N, Alpine, UT 84004.
We may provide you the ability to post information on the Website. If you are a California resident who is under 18 and a registered user of the Website and you are unable to remove content or information you posted in a public area of the Website by following the instructions provided on the Website, you may request removal by contacting us at email@example.com. When requesting removal please be specific about the information or content you want removed and provide the URL for each page on the Website where it is located. We are not required to remove any content or information that: (a) federal or state law requires us or a third party to maintain the content or information; (b) the content or information was not posted by you, the registered user; (c) we anonymize the content or information so that you cannot be identified; (d) you don’t follow our instructions for removing or requesting removal; or (e) you received compensation or other consideration for providing the content or information. REMOVAL OF YOUR POSTED CONTENT OR INFORMATION FROM THE WEBSITE DOES NOT ENSURE COMPLETE OR COMPREHENSIVE REMOVAL OF THAT CONTENT OR INFORMATION FROM OUR SYSTEMS OR THE SYSTEMS OF OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS. We are not required to delete the content or information posted by you; our obligations under California law are satisfied so long as we anonymize the content or information or render it invisible to other users and the public. Also, some content and information you post that has been copied or reposted by a third party is outside of our control and will not be removed.
13. Children Under the Age of 13.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Additional Questions.