Last modified: September 2015.
Your privacy is important to Security Weaver. We want to provide you with the best service possible. In order to provide appropriate service and information, we may need to collect information. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://www.securityweaver.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On this Website.
· In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Security Weaver or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
· any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
2. Information We Collection About You and How We Collect It.
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
· that is about you, but does not identify you; and
· about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We may collect this information:
· directly from you when you provide it to us; and
· automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
3. Information You Provide Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including forms in connection with employment with Security Weaver. This also includes information provided at the time of subscribing to one of our services, posting material or requesting further services.
· Business names, address, sales leads, contact information for third parties that may include individuals names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, which some of this information may contain personal information, but typically will be business related only.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Information in connection with sales leads through our Website.
· Information you provide when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem/comment or ask a question using our Website.
4. How We Use Your Information.
We use the information we collect in an effort to provide better services to you. Some of the ways we use your information include:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
· To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
· To improve the value of our website based on usage statistics.
· To improve the content value of the emails we send.
· To improve customer support.
· To reduce the costs associated with routing inquiries and responding to requests.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
5. Disclosure of Your Information.
Security Weaver does not sell, rent, or lease any of your information to third parties. From time to time we may share your information with business partners when deemed necessary.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To our channel and sales partners.
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Security Weaver’s assets.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Security Weaver, our customers or others.