SAP security issues are like fast rabbits; they multiply and are hard to trap. Moving to SAP S/4HANA will not help. Security issues that exist in your current environment will exist in your new landscape, and likely there will be more of them and they will be harder to catch. One of the best ways to identify and prioritize the issues that need to be fixed before migrating to SAP S/4HANA is to do a security risk assessment.
Join Devin McLaughlin, Senior Manager for Client Engagement & Global Service Delivery, to learn how a security risk assessment can help your organization increase control and eliminate security issues. Some of the questions Devin will cover include:
• How can you get a clear and detailed view of current risks?
• Where do you start to get an in-depth analysis of SAP user roles, security structure, and security processes?
• What tools and utilities can you use to align your risks with your risk thresholds?
• What modifications to your SAP security definitions are considered good practice?
• What improvements might make sense to reduce business process risks?
• What risk-informed improvements might make sense to your technical processes?
Join our LinkedIn Security Weaver User Group for details on how to attend the webinar event, and to view the recording following the live session here: https://bit.ly/2B6Atlo